places to eat in beverwijk
If you are a tourist in town, you will surely need a place to eat.
Today we will talk about the best places to eat in Beverwijk, from the cheaper places to the most expensive restaurants in Beverwijk:
1. De Open Keuken is the perfect place to eat dinner and it will offer you international cuisine. This restaurant is located on Duinwijklaan 35 Street, in a very relaxed neighbourhood, it's cosy, comfortable and the atmosphere there is really friendly. The food, drinks and desserts are amazing, the menu changes seasonally and there are always daily specials. The staff will explain the menu if you don't understand it and they will recommend you the best on the house.
2. Donna Louise is located on Begijnenstraat 11 Street, in the centre of Beverwijk and their speciality is Italian cuisine. The atmosphere here is quiet, peaceful, lovely and good for romantic dates. It is an excellent restaurant, the food is amazingly tasty, the service is fast and the staff is really friendly. Donna Louise looks great from the inside, it is nicely decorated and it has a cosy feeling. You should definitely give it a try.
3. Restaurant de Koster is a classy place with a sophisticated ambience, perfect light setting, good choice of wines and a wide variety of meat and fish, located on Baanstraat 32 Street. The service is on top, the food is amazing, the atmosphere is friendly and warm and the staff is really fast. The restaurant has a nice garden where you can eat your dinner or go for a smoke. Totally lovely.
4. Miguel is a great restaurant which offers you contemporary cuisine and it is located on Baanstraat 26. The ambience is nice and the hosts are friendly, warm and welcoming the food has a very high standard and it is delicious, beautifully prepared and served with respect. This restaurant has beautiful decor, good background music (light jazz) and personal attention from the chef (various dietary restrictions are easily accommodated).
5. Halewijn is the perfect place to spend a night out with your friends and it is located on Duinwijklaan 46 Street. The owner Arjen and his wife are very friendly hosts and they will welcome you to their cute, cosy restaurant. They have a great French, Dutch and European cuisine and the quality of all the dishes are excellent. An open fireplace makes it a very pleasant ambience. When it's hot outside, you can sit and have your dinner or lunch in their beautiful garden. This is definitely a place to go back.